Terms of Sales : Le patio Saint Marceau
After your reservation booking, we will send you a confirmation email. Please, send us your payment for all reserved nights within 1 week (or before if it concerns a short-term booking). As soon as we receive your payment, your reservation is firm. With this payment, you confirm that you are agree with this present term.
Please note that if you don’t send us your payment in time, the reservation is not confirmed. Therefore, we can book the room for another client.
The payment will be made:
- By check (to the order of “Le Patio Saint Marceau”) joined with the reservation contract
- By bank transfer
2. Modification et annulation par le locataire
All modifications are not possible without the agreement of Le Patio Saint Marceau and can lead to extra costs.
In case of cancellation before the beginning of the stay or in case of an early departure, it shall be due to the client, in accordance with the penalty clause, an indemnity fixed as follows :
- For a cancellation which takes place more than 60 days before the expected date of arrival: the total amount will be repayable
- For a cancellation which takes place between 60 days and 14 days before the expected date of arrival: 75 % of the total amount will be repayable
- For a cancellation which takes place less than 14 days before the expected date of arrival: the total amount will remain own to Le Patio Saint Marceau unless Le Patio Saint Marceau was able to re-let the room(s)
- If Le Patio Saint Marceau was not able to re-let the room(s), no refund will be given.
- Early departure: total amount of the booked stay. If the client does not inform the host before 7 p.m. on the first booked day of the stay, and, if he does not inform about his late, the owner can re-let the concerned room(s). The total amount is due to Le Patio Saint Marceau
3. Cancellation of the stay by the owner
In case of the owner have to cancel the reservation, he must inform his client and ensure that he received the message. Therefore, the client will be immediately and totally refund of the amount which has been paid.
We draw your attention to the fact that no cancellation insurance is included in our prices. It is advisable to take out one.
Arrival and departure
At the arrival date, the booked room is at your disposal since 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. The client should contact the host 24 hours before his arrival in order to inform him of his arrival hour. He must inform the host in case of an arrival after 8 p.m. Please, try to not arrive after 9:30 p.m.
At the departure date, please release the room(s) before 11 a.m.
The booking is established for a fixed number of people. If the number of client is upper, the owner is able to refuse the extra client(s) without it cancels the reservation.
Le Patio Saint Marceau does not accept any responsibilities in case of lost, steal and/or damages or injuries to persons or property which are in the accommodation, no matter the cause.
In case of key lost, you have to paid an amount of 100 €.
5. Your stay
Our clients should respect the Patio Saint Marceau’s rules of procedure. Any disrespectful attitude toward the other tenants and/or the facilities given by Le Patio Saint Marceau can bring to a booking cancellation. Please maintain a reasonable lifestyle in order to ensure the quiet of the guesthouse and the comfort of the hosts. Furthermore, please do not smoke inside and outside the house. The client is committed to respect the rules applicable to behaviour which are displayed in the room(s) and in the present terms of sales. At the end of his stay, the client is committed to give back the room(s) in perfect condition and to inform and take personal responsibility for any eventual damages. Children in the Patio Saint Marceau are under the sole responsibility of their parents.